Join Our Award-Winning Team!
We are always looking for great Full-Time and Part-Time:
- Weave Specialists
- Make-Up Artists
- Nail Care Specialists
- Brow Specialist
- We provide excellent technical classes weekly for interns and stylists
- We will train our Guest Relations Employees
- We offer paid vacation
- We offer a competitive compensation packet
- We offer a compensation bonus program
- We offer education group fund for classes/trade shows throughout the year
- We give you the coaching and support that you need to grow within your career and as an individual
- We provide photo shoots to showcase your talents to the world
If you are interested in applying for a career at Genesis Hair Art:
You may apply online and show up at our location on any of the interview dates.
Only those that show up for an interview or make special arrangements with owners will be considered for employment (sending in a resume alone is not enough).
**Guest Relations and Management applicants, please fill out the online application and we will contact you to set up an interview.
New hiring process for interning stylists at Genesis Hair Art will take place 4 times a year; as this enhances our newly launched education training system. We will hold 1 open
interviewing call followed by 1 technical assessment date for stylists before each hiring deadline.
Each stylist hiring call will consist of an interview with a member of management and owner to decide if we would like to continue the interviewing process. If so, we will schedule a technical assessment conducted by either our Director of Education.