1. Why are there different prices for different stylists?
We have a wide variety of price levels to accommodate everyone’s beauty budget. We have a skill certification/education program that all of our designers/colorists progress through. As their skill, experience, and demand increase they are promoted to the next price level. We are a salon that puts a high priority on continuing education.
2. Are the prices the same for men, children and senior citizens?
YES. We take the same great care for both sexes at all ages.
3. What products do you sell and use at the salon?
We use and sell Paul Mitchell Professional Products, Awapuhi Ginger, Phyto (for thinning Hair), PhytoSpecific (All Natural/Organic), Affirm and Kera Care.
4. How far in advance should I make a reservation?
It depends on the stylist and the day and time you would like to come in. Evening and Saturday reservations get filled the fastest. We recommend pre-booking your next reservation at check-out before leaving the salon.
5. What do I do if I need to cancel my new reservation?
We realize things happen. If at all possible please give us at least a 24 hr. notice, so that someone else will have the opportunity to take your time slot. A $35 Cancellation fee will apply if not cancelled within 24 hrs.
6. Can I cancel my reservation online?
YES. Select stylists will allow you to cancel your reservation on line. However, if that option is NOT available You must call the salon 404-768-3003 to cancel your reservation. A $35 “No Show Fee” will apply if your reservation is NOT cancelled within 24hours.
7. How much do I tip?
Tipping is never required but always appreciated. Like restaurants, 10% to 20% is the norm.
8. Can I add the tip on my credit card?
YES. You can add it to your credit card or give cash or check directly to the hair designer. You could also leave it with someone at guest relations who will see that your designer receives it.
9. What kind of training do your stylists receive?
Education is a high priority at our salon. We have extensive classes on education as well as some of the best hair artists in the industry teaching. Our stylists are required to attend shows all over the world to bring back the latest trends for you.
10. Do you sell or share information on my client file with others?
NO. Your information is kept private and is never shared with anyone outside the company.
11. How can I schedule my reservations online?
You can schedule on our website. You will have to create a login. If you need assistance please call 404-768-3003.
12. Can I visit another stylist in the salon?
YES. We encourage you to do so. We want you to trust and believe in our salon systems. If you would like to visit another stylists we WELCOME you to “chair –hop” in our salon culture.
13. Is there a deposit required to schedule a reservation?
YES. To secure a reservation, a deposit is required.
14. Is my deposit deducted from my salon services?
YES. Your deposit will be deducted at checkout.
15. Do I get my reservation deposit back if I cancel within 24 hours?
YES. It is automatically charged back to your original card within 48 hours.
16. What form of Payment do you accept?
We accept CASH, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover (There is a $5 convenience fee on ALL cc/debit card transactions)